Wisdom Tooth Operation
What is Wisdom Tooth Operation?
This is a more complex procedure to remove a wisdom tooth that is not erupted properly or grown out undesirably.
- Finish the whole course antibiotic(s). Take after food.
- Take pain killers when necessary. Take 2 tablets each time, not more than 8 per day.
- Stop when rashes appear or any signs of allergic.
Post Treatment Instruction
- After extraction, numbness will be felt around the affected area
- There will be swelling and pain after extraction for about 3 to 5 days
- Bite hard on the gauze and change the gauze every 30 minutes
- Do not spit or rinse for 2 hours
- Soft diet is advisable and avoid hot food or drinks
- Removal of stitches is required after one week