Invisalign (Clear Aligners)
What is Invisalign (Clear Aligners)?
Invisalign uses clear aligners as an alternative to metal braces to help straighten the teeth. Invisalign uses advanced technology to map out the path to your smile, right down to the tiniest shift, from your first aligner to your brand-new smile.
Invisalign uses removable clear aligners that are custom-made specifically for your teeth so that it fits your teeth perfectly.
Invisalign is hassle-free and easy to use without wires and metal in the way.
Click here to find out Invisalign Treatment can do for different types of bite.
1. How frequently do I collect my new aligners?
- Usually, the following appointment will be 6 to 8 weeks for the collection of the new aligners.
2. How do I maintain the aligners?
- It is very low maintenance; every night just use a toothbrush to clean your aligners gently and rinse it with water.
3. Must I remove my aligners while eating and drinking?
- Yes, it is advisable to remove your aligners during food and drinks.
- Remember to brush your teeth before putting your aligners back on.
4. How long must I wear the aligners every day?
- It is advisable to wear them for 20 to 22 hours a day for better results.