What is extraction?
It is the removal of a decayed, broken or damaged tooth when the tooth is beyond repair.
- Finish the whole course of antibiotic(s), Take after food
- Take painkillers when necessary, according to the dosage instructions
- Stop medication if rashes or swelling of eyes occurs and inform us
Post Treatment Instruction
- After extraction, numbness will be felt around the affected area
- There will be swelling and pain after extraction for about 3 to 5 days
- Bite hard on the gauze and change the gauze every 30 minutes
- Do not spit or rinse for 2 hours
- Soft diet is advisable and avoid hot food and drinks