What is Metal Braces?
Metal brackets are used to straighten and align teeth This improves facial profiles and gives patients a beautiful smile. Our dentists have attended and completed a 2 years’ orthodontic training course in Progressive Orthodontic Seminars (POS).
What is Ceramic Braces?
The braces are made of a translucent material that blends with the color of teeth. They are used to straighten and align teeth to improve facial profiles and give patients a beautiful smile.
Post Treatment Instruction
- Do note that ulcers are common when having orthodontic treatment
- Monthly visits are required to check on the progress of the treatment
- If the bracket has fallen out, keep it and book an appointment to fix the bracket back or go back during the next retie visit
- Should the wire/ bracket cause any discomfort, book an appointment to check or use the wax given to smoothen the area
- If the power chain is broken, book an appointment to replace it